Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It only gets better ...

I thought saturday was the best , but sunday was better :-d

At 8.30 in the morning "Miles" picked me up from the hotel to go to the Great Wall Of China.
It was freezing up there .

The Chinese have a saying "bú dào Chángchéng f¨¥i h¨£o h¨¤n"
roughly meaning "You're not a real man if you haven't climbed the Great Wall"

I am and I'm certified :-d

DSC03910

wall

The view on the other side of the wall was beautiful

DSC03861

I also visited the Mings Tombs nearby.


At night the some colleagues took us out for some "relaxation".
Little did i know that we were going to a massage place :-d

Some place called "Tong Li " a 6 storey building, supposedly THE place in Beijing and expensive.
Its got jacuzzi,sauna,all kinds of massages, a pub , KTV ( karoke bar),a pub , restaurants, swimming pool , and ahem "other services"

Inside we were led to these lockers for guys where i was told to take off my clothes ! lol
I looked around and i saw nude ppl walking around .... i have never been to such open jacuzzi's before :-d

Maybe the eragataur ( local chinese alcohol ) i had earlier made me shed any inhibitions I had lol
That alcohol had 60% content ...unbelievably strong !



Its difficult to make conversation with naked people and they actually starting talking business in the jacuzzi lol
What a major turn off !
Then we were given some gowns and led to a Buffet .

After dinner was massage time :-d
It was crazier ... foot massage, leg massage , back massage by 3 girls lol
My colleague translated to me "the girls find you handsome ,you indian ,you have big eyes"
wow... at least someone thought i was handsome,even if it was business as usual for them ! lol
strange but even the taxi driver who took us to the great wall said the same thing ..hmmm interesting.

After 2 hours or so my colleague translated "She is asking if you need any other services"
lol i know what that meant ..its common in Bejing i heard .
Anyways i just said " i want to go back and sleep alone " lol

Jokes apart , the massage really relaxed me:-)
But i so want to forget the jacuzzi scene ..its still haunting me,never seen so many dicks in my life ... literally

3 Comments:

Blogger Divya said...

Oh man, yah must have had the strangest experience in life.Your cetificate looks cool.Congo!..
Didnt know China was so westernised.
Keep having fun
~Dee

8:11 PM  
Blogger GangstaParadise said...

chu..... aish karo beta ...

I heard that theyhave some cool torches which dont need batteries, they run on dynamo.... some self made physics stuff.... get one ..it will help me in my treks....

I love those guitar man ..... tey look real neat.....

tc
Bhoot

12:48 AM  
Blogger Risha said...

he he he , i had a nice laugh after reading your blog.
reminds of an incident occured with me in US, we were in the changing room before yoga and a lady jsut strips and is talking with me,...i just dint know where to see...my eyes were all on the floor ..dint dare to look up. :D)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home