Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Belated Birthday Gift ...


My friends gifted me a brand new Samung fridge :-D as a bday gift !

Thanks to my friends Aks ( a bollywood stud), VAM (a hollywood stud) and 2 heroines VC (a Lisa Loeb lookalike) and lovely Risha :-)

Just came today morning at 10 am , ive already stocked it up :-)

1. couple of beers
2.wine
3. cheese
4.eggs
5.jam
6.mayo
7.butter
8.salami
9.sausages
10.ice cream sundae
11 ice
12 water

Have i missed anything lol

Seems like my place has become an ideal bachelor's pad .

This is why:

VC and Risha gave me a peg measure on my birthday
From all the other gifts i could get by scratching the samsung scratch card i won a "Parka Glass Set"
Now you know where this is heading lol
Alcohol all stocked up.
Infinite music for all moods and tastes ( yes i got bhangra and trance too lol).
good amount of movies ( ye the other kind too ).
Lovely neighbours who never complain the loud music blaring from my house. Now i think they like the fact that i wake them up every morning with Kandisa - Indian Ocean.

What else does a lonely bachelor need ??


Anyways im pretty happy with the fridge :-)

Thanks again !

p.s: Je vou aime :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home